20 Jan Is Ductless The Answer?
Improvements in ductless heat pump and cooling technology give you complete flexibility when it comes to the comfort of your home and your family, achieving effortless comfort in temperatures as low at minus 13 degrees, with energy efficiency levels guaranteed to save you money on your utilities.
If you have any of these sounds like your situation, Request a Consultation to learn more about your options:
- Bonus rooms that are too hot to use all summer or too cold to use in winter.
- Historic homes where new ductwork would damage the integrity of the construction.
- Big family rooms that have hot or cold spots.
- Additions where your current ducted system can’t get the job done.
- Converted attics or basements that never feel comfortable.
- Rooms with large glass exposures.
- Bedrooms, especially master where your home comfort system just isn’t always getting it done.
- High utility bills.